The solutions to open the Aero effects of Windows7
Aero is a windows user interface effect developed by Microsoft. And it can be used in Windows7 as well as Vista. The Aero effects in the Windows7 are as follows: Aero Peek, Aero Snap, Aero shake and so on. Some friends have installed the Windows 7, however, they found the Aero effects can not be displayed. So, how to solve it?
If users wants to open the Aero effects, it requires the following conditions:
1. check the Windows Experience Index.
2. The computer graphics card must support DirectX 9.0 or later, and supports WDDM1.0 or the driver of higher version.
3.Windows 7 Starter and Windows 7 Home Basic does not support Aero effects.
Updated graphics drivers, most of the users are not installed because the graphics card has no power, leading to the fact that can not open the Aero special effects. If you can not find your card, you can update the graphics in drive life or driver wizard.
If it is determined the problem is not caused by the graphics driver, then users can follow the following methods to open the Aero.
1) Open the "Start Menu" in Win7 and enter the "aero" in Start Search box. And then select "Find" and "Fix transparency" and other visual problems.
2) When you opened the Aero window, if you want the system to automatically fix, you can click the "Advance" and then click "Next".
3) When the problem is solved, Aero will be able to properly show the results. And if the problem is not resolved, or if you want to see a detailed diagnostic report, you can click for more information.